Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Coffee & Crop Day update!! And a new Layout!






Hi everyone!!! Good day to you:) A big thank you to all who came to crop on Sat!! We had a blast and enjoyed each others company!!! I can't wait until next month!!!
And here is another layout using the so tweet chipboard! I just love all the possibilities. You can cover it with paper, ink it, glitter it, stamp it etc....
I just have to play with these in-colors as much as possible until they are gone!!!!! Don't forget to purchase re-inkers for these fabulous colors before they are gone!!! Also check out our last chance list which shows all of the retiring stamp sets ans accessories!!! I will post it here as soon as I figure out how to:):) Ya'll have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!