Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cuppie Love Scenes!!! Card and Layout!!!


Hi everyone! Happy Thursday to you;) Taylored Expressions release day is finally here!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!
I am honored to get to play along with Taylor and the Bakers Dozen!  Both of my projects showcase Taylor's new Cuppie Love Scenes set. These images are so dang cute, and tons of fun to color!
For my card, I used Taylor's new Valentine paper release, Be-Loved by My Minds Eye. This is the paper I designed her custom buttons to coordinate with!!! My focal image was stamped onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock, with Memento Tuxedo Ink, colored with Copics, and dressed up with stickles, which you can get here!
The fuzzy ribbon was hiding in my stash, and reminded me of snuggling with my honey on our soft couch:)
And the snazzy clay button, well that I designed exclusively for Taylor's Store! It is handmade and handpainted!!! And is only available in limited quantities!!! So don't wait too long:):):)
I used Nestabilities to cut out my focal image and to add an extra layer!





My next project started out as a card, and just kept GROWING, and GROWING! So I decided to turn it into a layout!!!:):) I have been wanting to scrap sooo bad, and this Cuppie image, reminded me of a favorite picture of me and my sweetie in Vegas on our Anniversary!!! So, whoalla..... scrapped and archived FOREVER! What is also so cool about this image, is that we LOVE movies! Our typical date night is dinner, movie, and coffee:):):) So this "You're my happy ending!" sentiment is just perfect!!!
Ok, back to the deets on the layout. Here again I used Taylor's new delish Be-loved paper, and added some websters pages from my stash. The Cuppie Love Scene image is colored with copics, and stickles, and glossy accents. I used one of my handmade Frameabellies to highlight our picture! (Which is sealed with an acid free archival safe sealer!) And of course I had to use another one of my custom Buttons to accent the movie tickets! I used some of the ribbon from my Key Ingredients Kit, and sewed it under the torn edge, just to add a neat texture. The rub-ons, flower, leaves, and crystal bling are all from my Prima stash. The XOXO border was done with my new Martha Stewart punch, and the lace, and wooden corner embellie is from my stash!


Now for the best part, Taylored Expressions is offering Free Shipping for orders over $75.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that just plain ROCKS!!!!  So, hurry, RUN on over to Taylor's store, and grab yourself some new Frameabellies, buttons,  yummy new Rubbah, incredible Valentine Kits, and premium quality supplies before they are all sold out!!!!:):):) Thank you all so much for looking, and be sure to check out all the amazing Baker's Dozen creations!!

Alex Maldonado

Charmaine Ikach

Donna Baker

Jackie Pedro

Jodi Collins

Karen Giron

Karen Motz

Laurie Schmidlin

Melissa Sauls

Sankari Wegman

Nancy McKinney

Jeanie Witmer
 
And of course Taylor VanBruggen
 
Happy Creating:)
Hugs


13 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE II!!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS CARD & SPECTACULAR LAYOUT!!!! THEY'RE OVER THE TOP & MAKE ME WANT TO GET INTO MY SCRAPPING ROOM! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so warm and gorgeous!And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your buttons, they are even prettier in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Jamie! I love seeing my cuppie stamp set idea turned into a scrapbook page!! It is just fantastic! I adore your card too, what a great job you did on your clay products, they are so FUN!! so glad you played along with us today too

    ReplyDelete
  4. You SO totally ROCK my world!! A card AND a page? LOOOOOOVE both but I have to admit...that page is OUT OF THIS WORLD UBER FANTASTICAL...yep, I said it!!! LOL!!
    Seriously...you ROCK and I LOVE the Framebellies and buttons!!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to your blog and discovered you today through Taylored Expressions. Wow! I don't know what else to say. . . I am in awe of your talent and share your love of polymer clay and buttons. I am off to order some of your buttons and break out the neglected polymer clay at home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just waaaaay to cool !!! I Adore your card and your scrapbook page of you and your DH is sooo amazing - I could look at it all day - there are so many details tucked away in there!!! SImply beautiful!! I have truly enjoyed working with your amazing creations and can't wait to get more!!! YAY!!! Sending you a huge congrats and hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should scrap more often! That page is incredible and filled with such detail!!! Your card is wonderful, too! I ADORE the buttons and Framebellies!! Can't wait to purchase some more so I can play!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY COW your layout is STUNNING!!!!! First of all, thank you so much for your FABULOUS embellishments you created!! They are just so super adorable! I'm still awe-struck by your card AND layout! TOTAL WORKS OF ART!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers!!! The card is adorable but that layout it STUNNING!!!! I really {heart} the wonderful embellishments you created!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Your talent is HUGE and amazing!! That layout is unbelievably GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. darling card & gorgeous Layout!!!! AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your page!! You could frame it and display it as art - it's gorgeous!! Your card is so adorable too - love the little cuppies on the sofa and of course your adorable button!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your page turned out awesome..Super job..GREAT buttons too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!