Tuesday, June 21, 2011

These are the days of Miracle & Wonder

TCR #63
I'm having a blast trying to keep up with the color room palettes! These colors are yet again not what I would gravitate to, but as the layout comes together I love em! I tried REALLY hard to use less "STuff" on this layout, and go for a more simpler look.... (not an easy task for me:)  I used stitching, crackle paste, shimmmerz, glitter and my trusty quickie glue pen. The fonts were cut out with my Silhouette, (which I'm still learning how to use:), and then dressed up with crackle glossy accents!



Thanks for stopping by and looking, (excuse the pics, I'm trying to remember how to take and crop them again:) The lighting is off and the colors aren't showing true.....if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! Have a good one:)
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!