Sunday, May 24, 2009

Coffe & Crop Day Layouts!!!











Coffee & Crop Day Layouts!!! Hello Everyone, I hope all my mom friends had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! I know I did!!! I will post later the fabulous gift my daughter made for me!! May is hair on fire crazy for my family!!! We celebrate 3 Birthdays in My immediate family this month......so we are partying like rock stars over here:):):) Anyhoo back to the layouts, These 4 pages will be offered as a Coffee & Crop Day at my home on June 5th or June 6th!!! That's friday or sat 10:00-2:00. The fee for this class is $25.oo. Please RSVP asap to jpyles2@hotmail.com because space is limited, and I need to have kits prepared and cut!!!
Paper bits and paint will be flying around here!! We will be learning lots of ways to play with chipboard, journaling tips, shimmer spritzing and lots, lots more!!!
See you soon!
Hugs
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I could be there!! Those lucky bastards gets to come to you and scrap!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!