Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
Most of these items are BARELY used:):):)...here we go!!!!
And if you don't see what you are looking for here, my friend Jodi
is having a sale of her own!!!
Favorite Things (1/2 unmounted) 18.00
Great Friend 6.00 SOLD
Tree Trimmings (New) 10.00 SOLD
Holiday Best (new) 8.00 SOLD
Patterned Pines (new) 8.00 Sold
On a Pedestal (new) 20.00
Cute & Curly 6.00
Bird on a branch 13.00 SOLD
Hello Again (new) 7.00
Sparkly & Bright 11.00 SOLD
Spotlight on Christmas 16.00
Oval All 11.00
Sweet Centers 20.00 (sweet treat cups free with purchase)
Circle Circus 20.00 Sold
Just Jawing 20.00
Petal Pizzazz 25.00
Falling Leaves 15.00 SOLD
Park Avenue Patterns 13.00 SOLD
Things I Love 8.00 SOLD
Eastern Blooms 15.00 Sold
Love You Much 18.00 SOLD
Yuletide Christmas 15.00 SOLD
Just Beclause 10.00
Baroque Motifs 20.00 SOLD
A Happy Heart 10.00
Of The Earth 8.00 SOLD
Bella Toile background stamp 10.00 SOLD
French Script background stamp 10.00
Sanded background stamp 10.00 SOLD
Delightful Decorations 13.00 SOLD
Ornament Punch 12.00 SOLD
Boho Blossoms Punch (new in package) 13.00 SOLD
Small Handle $2.00
Jumbo Handle $3.00
Small wheels: Baroque Border 3.00 (I have 2 of these for sale) SOLD ONE
Retro Remix 3.00
Large Wheels: Bright Blessings 5.00 SOLD
Christmas Chatter 5.00
Little Boo single stamp 3.00 SOLD
Elegant Thank You single stamp 3.00
Dies: (barely used!)
O Christmas Tree extended bigz die brand new in package 35.00
Petal Card Bigz die 14.00
Clear Bigz flower die 14.00
Clear Bigz circle die 14.00
Bigz Lattice die 14.00
Little Leaves Sizzlet die 4.00 SOLD
Joyful Sizzlet die 4.00
Embosslet die simple flower 7.00 SOLD
Embosslit Merry 7.00
Bone Folders (I have three for sale) 4.00 each
Stampin Pastels 10.00
Vintage Ornaments 1 Stencils 8.00
To Order email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Shopping!!! Hope you see a little somethin' you've just got to "have":):):)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Met some wonderful ladies and played with an awesome product!! But changes are necessary for me right now! My little one is 2 yrs old and my DD is almost 16!! Both are very active and time is flying by......(Can you relate?) My DH is working lots of hours and that leaves little time left!
SOOO after much soul searching, I have decided to step away from SU as a demo and get back to creating for me. I want to thank you my friends, who have been coming to camps and to Scrapper's Night Out! Sharing my love for paper crafting has been awesome, but honestly I just need to slow down and enjoy my kiddos while they are home:) I LOVE blogging and will still post, and actually, I'm looking forward to maybe playing with some of the awesome sketches online!!! Thanks again everyone:):)
p.s. I will be having a going out of business sale, and posting the items soon! (All are in the current catalog!)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Ok, I couldn't resist posting this one!! I just LOVE this stamp!! Here is a simple card using the Cast-A Spell paper and the Twick or Tweet stamp set!!! The oogly eyes on the tri-fold just crack me up!!! I guess I'll have to put some on this card now too..... Ya'll have a super day:):)
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Anyhoo, back to the layouts!!! I was dying to use the new designer paper Autum Meadows!! Last years trip to the pumpkin patch pics were just crying for this fab paper!!! This first lo is of my beautiful dd and dh! I used my favorite scrapping tool, my sewing machine!!! Here are some close-ups!
Tips: Scrap to your favorite music:):) and just let go, trust yourself! You cannot make a mistake!! There are no rules.....just have fun!!!!
Supplies used: Medallion background stamp #115223, Autumn Meadows Designer series paper # 116796, Favorite Things stamp set # 115436, Holiday Best hostess set, Falling Leaves stamp set, (on the twill tape) #115368, Twill Tape #105245, Linen Thread # 104199, Modern Label Punch (this punch is a must have!!) #116630, chocolate chip taffeta ribbon #109065, gold embossing pwder #109129, versamark ink #102283, vintage brads #109109. I think that's most of it!!! Let me know what you think! I always appreciate feedback!!
The Great Pumpkin layout, is of my son and I looking for the perfect Pumpkin! (One that he could carry:) Again I used the Autumn Meadows designer paper, twill tape, and Falling Leaves Stamp set!! Thanks for looking, feel free to leave a comment!!
Here are my very first buttons!Pretty cool eh? Here are the steps:
- Roll out white clay with a roller, or a pasta machine to an even thickness on parchment paper
- I used a spool of thread to cut out the buttons, (guittermann thread to be exact:) in cookie cutter fashion
- Use your embossing buddy to pat the back of your stamp with powder, this keeps the clay from sticking to your stamp!! (It makes your stamp have white powder on the back, but don't worry, it washes right off!!)
- Stamp your buttons, I used the En Francis background stamp #109521 pg. 134. Practice on a extra piece to determine the right amount of pressure. If you press too hard, you'll flatten your button too much, not hard enough, and you won't get the image.
- Bake in oven per directions on your clay package, I used premo by sculpy. Hardens in oven at 275 degrees for 30 min per 1/4 inch thickness. (So I baked my for 15 min, on a piece of parchment paper in an oven safe pan.)
- Once buttons cool, then I rubbed them down with chocolate chip ink, old olive ink, and ruby red ink. I used my fingers and tried really hard to get most of the ink into the stamped impression. Going for that awesome vintage look!!
- Now I wanted them shiny!!! So, I simply dropped the button facedown on the versamark ink pad to coat the topside, and then dropped it into clear embossing powder!!! Used my heat tool and Voila!!!!! My very own shiny buttons!!!! I know Stampin Up carries lovely buttons, but we don't have them in every color and with this technique, you can coordinate your handmade embellishements with the stamped images on your card, or scrapped page!!!! LOOVVe it!!!
Now for the piece de resistance! My favorite deisgner label hardware tag!!!! I created this in the same fashion as the buttons, I just used the hardward as a cooking cutter and then stamped it with the "for you" sentiment from the Great Friend stamp set! #113792 pg. 107, and then painted it with our AWESOME new Platinum Shimmer Paint in the holiday mini!! #116807 pg. 27! If you haven't tried this paint, you must, it simply rocks!!! It's very opaque and looks like metal!!!! I just baked this shape and painted it, no need to emboss it!!! What do you guys think about this pfoject? Let me know under the comments underneath this post! Would you like a how-to video???? Have a great day my friends! I've got tons of projects to upload!!! See you soon!
Hugs and Ink
To Place a Stampin Up order now click here