Thursday, October 15, 2009

Change is good!

Hi everyone! Good day to you:) I have been a SU demo for 10 months now an have had a blast:)
Met some wonderful ladies and played with an awesome product!! But changes are necessary for me right now! My little one is 2 yrs old and my DD is almost 16!! Both are very active and time is flying by......(Can you relate?) My DH is working lots of hours and that leaves little time left!
SOOO after much soul searching, I have decided to step away from SU as a demo and get back to creating for me. I want to thank you my friends, who have been coming to camps and to Scrapper's Night Out! Sharing my love for paper crafting has been awesome, but honestly I just need to slow down and enjoy my kiddos while they are home:) I LOVE blogging and will still post, and actually, I'm looking forward to maybe playing with some of the awesome sketches online!!! Thanks again everyone:):)

p.s. I will be having a going out of business sale, and posting the items soon! (All are in the current catalog!)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear this Jamie, but I can relate. I know you will still be posting some beautiful items that you make and I will look forward to that. Enjoy the time focused on your family. It does fly by in no time.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!