Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Homemade pound cake with Citrus glaze and Jazzed up Blackberries!


Hi all, hope you are doing well! Just wanted to share some of my favorite baking creations!!! This pound cake was soooo scrumptious, it didn't last long! Cooking, and art are one of my favorite ways to destress:)
I made the pound cake from scratch, and used my moms orange juice glaze recipe for the icing. I also love blackberries, and decided to Jazz em up a bit by marinating them in blackberry cassis liquor and sugar!!! YUM, YUM, YUM:) I'll be happy to share recipes if anyone is interested:)
Have a good one:)

Jamie

1 comment:

  1. oooh Jamie, would love that recipe please :)
    I will probably have to convert the measurements, but would love to give it a go! I love baking too.
    Loving your blog and your journal pages are looking awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!