Wednesday, June 15, 2011

YIPPEEE!!! I'm scrapping again!!!


WOW, it sure feels good to be creating! It's been wWAY too long:) SOOO much has happened since my last post. We no longer live in Houston, we've been relocated to Tulsa Ok and have been here for almost a year!! I'm finally feeling setteled enough to scrap again!! And boy it feels GOOD:) Everyone is adjusting well and I must say Tulsa is a lovely town! We sure do miss our family and friends though.... which is what led me to scrap this pic of Mom, Brenah and myself! My folks came visit us for Christmas, and we three decided to each knit a "one skein hat in a day"!!! It was an all day long pajama affair and a blast!!! It doesn't get much better than crafting with your mom and daughter:) Thanks so much for looking, I hope you all are doing well and good:)
(p.s. its been so long since I posted, I've got to relearn how to upload and post things:):) I feel old:)
Have a good one

Hugs
Jamie

2 comments:

  1. ACK! Jamie! I am SO excited to see a post from you! I have been wondering about you and couldn't find your email anywhere! GORGEOUS page...glad to see you are scrapping again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see you scrapping too. What a fabulous idea. I wish I knew how to knit. I have 4 daughters and would love to do this. Great memories for all of you. We moved away from our family too. It os so hard. Glad you are adjusting..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!