Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You bring such joy!



Whew,what a tough palette for me! This is the first time I've ever played in the color room, and orange is not one of my favorite go to colors.....but I'm pleased with how this turned out! What a really cool site! They have GORGEOUS plalettes and sketches! I found them from one of my favorite artists sites http://www.seesterk.blogspot.com/  Heidi is a fantastic artist and has great tutorials. She's truly inspirational!
For this challenge we could only use the 4 colors in the palatte, and no other neutrals.... it really was tough, but fun!
My DD Brenah is 17 now, (holy cannoli time flys) and I found this pic after we moved and it beggged to be scrapped. She was 8 in this pic and super sweet:) Not any of the teenage moodiness, or drama:):):)
I used everything I could get my hands on in this page. Texture paste, shimmerz and shimmer spritz, prima flowers, and pretty much anything that was in arms reach:) Thanks for looking, hope you get some creative play time too!
Hugs
Jamie

3 comments:

  1. I saw this layout at the Color Room and I think it´s amazing with such great techniques!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie!!

    Thank you for your lovely comment!!
    I am so happy to see that you are scrapping again!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the texture. Great job and beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!