Monday, September 7, 2009

Shabby Chic Christmas Mini Album!

Paaa rum pa pum pum, me and my drum..... It's so very sad, it's Sept and I am singing Christmas carols:):):) Playing with these gorgeous stamps and papers is sooo getting me in the spirit! I just love the holiday season!!! This mini album is one of the projects I am offering as a "Private Class"! So far it's been very popular, thank you all so much for your kind words:) Here are a couple of sneak peeks as to what's inside!!! If you would like to host one of these classes just email me and we can schedule a date. The album consists of 3 pages front and back and is perfect to give as a Christmas gift for grandparents, or to fill with your own holiday memories.
The class supply fee is only $25.00/person. You will get to play with our awesome new flocked paper, and play with the pretties kit and make your own custom hat pin!
Wahooo what fun:):):)
Thanks for visiting:)
Hugs
Jamie

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments!