Monday, September 7, 2009

Vintage Ornament Christmas Tile!

Hi friends! I am super excited to share with you this AWESOME Christmas tile!! This idea is cased from my favorite SU designer Kimberly Van Diepen. It is simply an .88 cent tile from my local hardware store decorated with our Vintage ornaments stencils, craft ink and stencil paste!!!
Of course it's not a project without some ribbon and bling! And the gorgeous hat pin is from the "pretties kit"!!! Love this kit, it has pearls and beads and flowers in it, so you can create your own hat pin. This tile was soooo very easy to make! What a fabulous gift to give!!!
Here are the supplies used, they can be found on my website:)
Vintage ornaments 1 stencils #117580
craft ink chocolate chip #101816
glassy glaze enamel #100477
1 1/4 chocolate chip striped grosgrain ribbon #115617
pretties kit #109114
dazzling diamonds glitter #102023
antique brass jumbo eyelets #108431
very vanilla cardstock for the tag
Christmas Greetings stampset #115448
The stencil paste you can get at your local craft store! The one I use is called "stencil paste" (go figure) made by stencil ease! I will be filming a video soon with the how to!! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for stopping by:)
Hugs
Jamie


1 comment:

  1. You are really good at this type of project.. I would love to see some more things like this.. I am going to follow your blog for some creative tips..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!