Monday, September 7, 2009

Creating with my new goodies!



Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good Monday! Here in the US we celebrated Labor Day, my dear hubby grilled mouth-watering ribs and bacon wrapped pork tenderloins! Dear daughter and I made homemade potato salad, oh yeah, it was YUMMMYYYY:):) I even had time to create in my stamp room. This week my parents celebrated their 36th wedding anniversary, so I HAD to get time in my room to make them a card:):):)

I loved getting to play with some of my new goodies! I used the new paint found in the holiday mini, played with a new technique using the clear window sheets with our texture plate. That was fun, it came out really cool I think. After I ran the clear window sheet through the big shot with the top note bigz die, I ran it through again with the perfect details texture plate. I then rubbed some black stazon ink over the embossing to make it stand out! I will definitely be doing this again!!! Thanks for looking!
Recipe:

Finial Press embossing folder #115964
Top Note bigz die #113463
Perfect details texture plate #115962
Hodgepodge hardware #112454
clear window sheets # 114323
Stamps: Charming #116519
En Francis #109521
Great friend #113792
Sanded #113792
Ink: black stazon, bordering blue
Paper: whisper white, kraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!